BLUEBEAM REVU CAD
For CAD Users and those working with CAD users
Bluebeam Revu CAD is a professional 2D and 3D PDF creation, markup and editing solution for Windows and tablet PC users. This edition includes direct plugins for AutoCAD®, Revit®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks® and SketchUp® Pro, Sketch Tools and Bluebeam Studio for real-time, document-based collaboration. Specifically designed for CAD users, Bluebeam Revu CAD’s PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology improves communication and productivity on design and construction projects. Bluebeam Revu CAD transforms workflows to enable digital processes.
Bluebeam Revu CAD edition also incorporates all the features in Bluebeam Revu Standard and enables batch creation of PDfs directly from a range of CAD and BIM softwares.
Features of Bluebeam Revu CAD
Bluebeam Revu CAD is designed for those using CAD software in their daily work. Bluebeam Revu CAD's PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology improves communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from end to end.
- All the features included in Bluebeam Revu Standard edition
- Plugins for one-click 2D and 3D PDF creation from many CAD software applications, such as Revit, AutoCAD®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks® and SketchUp® Pro
- 3D PDF creation from any IFC model, created in BIM software such as Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Landmark
- Customisable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™ for cloud-based collaboration, including 3D PDFs in real time
- Markups list that tracks all annotation data and can be exported as a CSV or PDF Summary
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents feature for automatic detection of revisions, either side by side, or in an overlay view
- Create PDFs directly from Microsoft(R) Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
Download a free trial of Bluebeam Revu CAD Edition
You can use Bluebeam Revu free of charge for 30 days. Click to download a free 30 day trial of Bluebeam Revu CAD edition.