VECTORWORKS—BACK TO BASICS
A Vectorworks Service Select Seminar
If you've been using Vectorworks for a long time, or it's been a while since you had any formal training, you'll find this seminar a useful refresher. We'll look at best practice for structuring your file, making the most of the library resources and how to get the most from a single drawing.
This seminar runs from 9:30 until 12:00 pm.
- The Drawing Environment, including Multi-view
- Drawing Structure — Design Layers
- Drawing Structure — Drawing Structure — Classes
- Drawing Structure — Sheet Layers
- Drawing Structure — Viewports
- Title Blocks with the new Title Block Manager
- The Resource Manager
- Import DWG (AutoCAD) files