As Renderworks is so completely integrated into the Vectorworks workspace, it is easy to quickly render using standard settings. However, to get the best out of Renderworks, join our one day master class and learn how to customise textures, lighting and render settings to get the very best out of your scene.
- Use the Lighting tools to create light sources in a scene
- Explore light and shade
- Apply and map Renderworks textures
- Create your own Renderworks textures from built-in patterns and images of real-world materials
- Use the multitude of different rendering modes to achieve just the right look for your design
- Learn how to customise Renderworks Styles to create your own look and feel
- Use Photorealistic and Artistic Renderworks modes
Getting the most out of textures and lighting can give you the edge when pitching for design work.
Ideal for Interior Designers, Architects, Landscape Designers and Lighting and Set Designers, Renderworks training will take your visuals to the next level and avoid you having to render as a separate process in a separate application.
This course assumes a prior knowledge of how to create objects in 3D.
- 3D Modelling with Vectorworks
- Any industry course, such as Vectorworks Landmark, Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight where you have gained experience of creating 3D elements.