This two day course is ideal for Interior and Retail Designers. Regardless of whether you are using Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight, you will look at how to start with an initial survey to creating a simple interior scene with both 2D and 3D views.
- Import an external file from an architect or client and ensure it's the right scale/size.
- Model architectural features such as walls, doors, windows and stairs.
- Create kitchen and bathroom layouts with the Vectorworks cabinetry tools and symbol libraries.
- Create lighting and circuiting plans can then be produced using specialist Vectorworks tools.
- Use built in data within the model to produce Door, Window and Room Finish schedules.
- Use simple 3D Modelling techniques to create bespoke objects, and props, such as items of furniture.
- Create basic lighting and basic rendering with Renderworks.
- Vectorworks Foundaton Course
Optional Follow On Courses
This course is a natural follow on from our Foundation course and students can progress to a full 3D Modelling course, our more detailed Renderworks course or CINEMA 4D course. Alternatively, a fuller architectural course is available.
The course includes a training manual, tea, coffee, essential chocolate biscuits and a light lunch. Student rates are available.