GET MORE FROM BLUEBEAM REVU
About this course:
Bluebeam Revu CAD training enables your team to make full use of the powerful markup and measurement facilities within Bluebeam Revu CAD. As with all our training courses, we can customise the course to suit your specific needs from Bluebeam. Vectorworks UK Ltd offers Bluebeam Certified Training.
- The Bluebeam Interface. Customise the workspace to suit your need and create different profiles for different users.
- Create PDFs from scratch, from CAD programs and from a 3D model or IFC file.
- 3D PDF creation from any IFC model, created in BIM software such as Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Landmark
- Markups and Tool Chests
- Sequences and Stamps
- Calibration and Measurements
- The Markups List and Markup Summary
- Digital Signatures
- PDF Security
- Bluebeam Studio Projects
- Bluebeam Studio Sessions
“Having recently significantly increased the number of Bluebeam licences across the business, we needed to train both new and existing users quickly and efficiently. The training provided by Design Software Solutions has been extremely successful and fulfilled our requirements exactly. We are currently arranging further sessions for all of our offices.”, Nigel Clarke, Technical Director, Hilson Moran.
This course is usually scheduled on request from a specific company. Contact us to discuss your requirements.