Vectorworks, Inc. is a global design and BIM software developer serving over 650,000 professionals in the architecture, landscape and entertainment industries. Since 1985, we’ve been committed to helping designers capture inspiration, nurture innovation, communicate effectively and bring their visions to life. With our cross-platform software, designers can build data-rich, visual models without sacrificing the design process, while collaborating efficiently throughout the project life-cycle. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Newbury, England, Vectorworks is a part of the Nemetschek Group.
Vectorworks has been doing business in the UK since the 1980s. To best support and grow its rapidly expanding user base in the UK and Ireland, the company opened a corporate office in Newbury in 2017 when it acquired long-time reseller Design Software Solutions Limited. The Vectorworks UK office is led by Tamsin Slatter and Adrian Slatter, former directors of Design Software Solutions.
The Vectorworks UK team offers enormous expertise in Vectorworks software. With detailed product knowledge and hands-on design experience, the team will:
- Take time to understand your situation and design process
- Provide in-person or online product demonstrations
- Propose a cost-effective combination of software and quality training to get you up and running — FAST
- Help you with email and phone support once your training is finished
- Advise you in the years to come when it is right to upgrade or how to get more from your existing software investment
The Vectorworks UK Team